Tuesday 28 June 2011

Rant1

I am rather annoyed in writing this, after spending a lot of time trying to find high quality feathers to make some ostrich fans I find myself rather appauled! After reading through reviews and forums I have to tell you I am disgusted at the nerve of some 'sellers' a lot of bulk sellers were fake, and have scammed people or are wrongly selling spandones or Spads, which are lovely feathers but no where near full and fluffy enough to offer the lovely soft cover of sally rand style fans, they are stiffer and more skeletal at the tip and do not droop into that lovely plume at the end. Also note that wing plumes are wider, a lot wider.

I have been one of the unsuspecting victims of this, I brought 25 what was supposed to be A or 1st grade ostrich feathers/plumes (wing) only to find out that they were high quality spads being sold as plumes. So becareful if you are buying these... here are images to show the difference

Spads-


Wing Plumes -


anyway I have found a very good supplier for gorgeous wing plumes and am very happy now so images to come of the fans very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment