Friday 3 June 2011

Sugar Suite December 2010 and April 2011

I did say I would post images up of some of my performances, this isn't all of them and doesn't outline the acts too well but it will do for now until the videos are finished... so you all have that surprise to come

First off I performed at the Sugar Suite December 2010.. my debute for a new act and first performance for a long time. (OH had a problem with me performing so I stopped for a while)

I performed my Draconian act.. an oriental number but it was a bit long and I ended up improvising half of it as I couldn't remember what to do.. fail. I don't have any images of the kimono and Japanese fan part of the act... Just the wings and my hand made dragon pasties. It was Performed to Sisters of Mercy - Temple of Love.








I next performed at the sugar suit in April this year... I loved it ^^ Two acts this time and once again I don't have all the images so wait for the videos.

My First Act was Meridianna Performed to Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peek-a-Boo... adequate name. It was a classic neo-burlesque strip tease number with chair and feather boa props. I made the entire outfit myself. including sprial pasties which I will not show you now... patience for the video.




My second act of the night was a bump and grind act with some silk veil fans thrown in and tassel twirling.. oh Yes! ;D This named Lavender and honey and performed to The Cure - Lovecats





There was some amazing acts that night... The winner of the heat was Miss Bruise Violette, other performancers included Candy Carnival, Celeste Chiffon, Satine Di monte, Luna Delovely, Trois Deville, Lucrezia Bourgeois and so many more.

I shall get those videos done... the new acts are almost ready for their debute to which will be soon and I shall be posting information of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment