Tuesday 22 May 2012

Embraced Showcase - 27th April 2012

If you're in the Burlesque scene in the Midlands most likely you would of heard of Embraced showcase. It was one of the best nights I have had the privilege to perform at and the crowd are very receptive. This night in particular was named the weird and the wonderful  as it was a themed night.

This provided me with a residency so I hope to be performing here again soon.
I was also booked for a private party the following day from this so I am not complaining at all it was great fun.

Though a long night everyone enjoyed it, with starlets; Velvet Von Black, Foxy La'roque and pixie amore gracing the stage as well as myself.

This night we all had to perform three acts each and I was booked to perform,
Lavender and Honey, Unicornis and Draconian.

Below are some of the photos from the acts. to see more images please visit; www.missabsynthium.co.uk
Photos Copyright to the photographer
Draconian



 Lavender and Honey


Unicornis



No comments:

Post a Comment