Wednesday 2 May 2012

Secret Fridae - 13th April 2012

Considering it was a Fiday and it was the 13th I didn't think it was an unlucky day at all.

We didn't have an amazing turn out but everyone who was there was lovely and suprisingly louder than most places I have been with more people. Atmospherically it was nice and calm with pleasant tranquility. the bonus was that I knew pretty much everyone else who was performing which was great. A lot of talented act although we all got in a bit introuble with the venue because they didn't realise that burlesque involves 'stripping'.... really? They didn't know? Thats a bit silly signing up to play host venue to a night in which you dont even know what occurs. Ah well it was great fun anyway.

I performed My acts meridiana and Unicornis and got some rather nice video recordings to. Which can be seen on my website ... for those that dont know its http://www.missabsynthium.co.uk/

Anyway

Here are some live photos of said performances...

Meridiana 





Unicornis





In Light of this I will be returning to Secret Sundae in Wolverhampton on the 6th May 2012.... see you there


No comments:

Post a Comment