Tuesday 22 May 2012

Secret Sundae -May 6th 2012

The last Secret Sundae to grace Wolverhampton's Presence... yep sadly its gone. Which is a shame because its such a fun and friendly night.

This night boasted the talents of Betty Wishes, Lola Lashes, Delilah Cherryblossom and a debut from some lovely ladies from Leicester.

The performances I chose for this Night were Lavender and Honey as well as Draconian. Originally I was supposed to debut my newest act 'Opaline Butterfly' However some of the costume didn't arrive in time. Though Draconian went down very well in the end so I'm not complaining too much despite me being very ill that night.

Here are some photos of the acts. As always the photos are copyright to the Photographer

Lavender and Honey


Draconian


and the following picture I will show because everyone loves behind the scenes photos... this was taken whilst I was waiting to go on stage


No comments:

Post a Comment